Its an Art Thing- Light the Way

Light the Way

After a successful public art installation of fire hydrants (Inspire Hydrants) throughout the Village of Fox Lake in the summer of 2016, the Village is pleased to announce 2017’s lighthouse themed “Light the Way” project. The lighthouses will light the way along Grand Avenue in downtown Fox Lake from early August through October 15, 2017.

 Artists will receive 40% of the money raised from the auction. The remaining 60% will go to two local not-for-profit organizations. 30% will go to the Volunteer Fire Department (501c3) and 30% will go to Promote Fox Lake (501c3)! 

BID ON YOUR FAVORITE LIGHTHOUSES!!

PLEASE VISIT WWW.PROMOTEFOXLAKE.ORG TO BID ON YOUR FAVORITE LIGHTHOUSE AND TO TRACK THE BID TOTALS

2017 "Light the Way" WINNING ARTISTS: 

ARTIST DESIGN NAME
Jean Waschow Wrigley Field 
Laura Rudkin Enlightening Flight
Courtney Schneider 22 Nautical Miles
Bonnie Chaney Cobblestone Way
Katie Ryan Always Watching
Jessica Metropulos Be Dazzling, Fox Lake! 
Payton Burr Little Luna
Danielle Torres The Blue Beacon Cottage
Holly Posiask Point Shepard Light
Pam Posiask Guided Post
Kristina Bell Sailboat
Kimberly Mate Light of the World
Susie Swanson Summer Lights
Laura Linehan Kaleidoscope
Amanda Munsen Mermaid
13164225_487561808111231_1935819477629298643_n